The development team is constantly working on product improvements, stability, security enhancements, and new features to improve your Concerto experience.
Minor Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Change: Added time variable options of This Week, Last Week, This Month, Last Month, This Quarter, Last Quarter, and This Year for models with time dimension of the calendar day.
- Change: For models with time dimension of either calendar day or calendar week, now are able to use time range slider when switching between other time aggregations e.g. calendar day model switching aggregation to display to quarterly view.
- Fixed: Issue preventing some users from being able to manually save transactional data in the Worksheet of their models.
- Fixed: Display bug on Concerto view toolbar for models with time dimension of the calendar week, where the time range slider was not correctly reflecting selection.
- Fixed: Display issue when switching between Concerto view and the worksheet in models with time dimension of the calendar week.
- Fixed: Issue where admins could not add new users or user groups to Folder Security register.
- Fixed: Display bug on metric header pop-out graphs for calendar day models.